Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Thursday, December 29, 2011

To Twilight or not to Twilight



I know what you're thinking- Twilight is pathetic. And I want to agree with you, really I do! But the truth is... I have read all the books and watched all the movies...  So when this last one came out I wanted to see it too.

Obviously it was the perfect movie to watch as Williams first theatre experience... right? We went to an early matinée weeks after it came out so we would not upset anyone who belonged to "team Jacob" or " team Edward."

My plan- William was to sleep the whole time.  Matt's plan - To let me watch the whole movie. We placed Will on the empty chair next to us and watched the previews. It wasn't long until he let out a little squeak and Matt took him to the hall. Matt stayed standing up the entire movie watching from the hall (not wanting to jinx it ) and William slept.

This was my favorite clip from the movie:


Once again I left wondering how Kristen Stewart does it. What an amazing actress ............ Then I found this video that explains her secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment