Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The girl who loved a cow

If you were to ask me what my favorite animal is, I would say Giraffe. Call me crazy but somehow I feel I relate to them...


Shout out to Andrea Carrier for my Giraffe mug. Matt laughs at me every time I insist on using it. I think it speaks for its self. 


This bond is probably the same reason why I have ALWAYS wanted a great dane.




But this post is not about giraffes or dogs- it's about cows....

There's a Simpsons episode where Lisa is trying to turn Homer into a vegetation. Homer asks, "Are you saying you're never going to eat ANY animal EVER again! What about bacon?" "NO!" "ham?" "NO!" "pork chops?" "Dad, those all come from the same animal!" "Yeah right Lisa... a wonderful magical animal"

 What made me think of this? Well when I realized what a wonderful magical creature the cow is. 



Ok so farm girl I am NOT!


Yes, I am screaming and wearing flip flops with a summer dress in a pig pen... wouldn't you?

But I discovered over Christmas dinner (prime rib) that Cows make so many of my favorite things:

Milk
Ice cream
Cheese
Steak
Prime Rib
Suede 
Leather 

and especially the leather on my new christmas boots.
YES, I love Cows very much


No comments:

Post a Comment