Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Visit From Nanny And Grandad.

 Mom arrived a week before William was born. We had tons of fun visiting, shopping and preparing for his arrival. It was so nice to have her help out when my feet started to tingle and swell. After William was born mom stayed with us for a week and man did I need those extra hands and hours of sleep they provided.





Thanks to dad and Jeffy for letting me steal mom during both their birthdays. 


Not to worry, we celebrated with a delicious cake from "A Sweet Life." The very cafe that put me into labor... 


After all it's not every year you turn 60 and get your first grandchild. 

Dad's arrival brought a few new things to our cupboards as moms carry-on was packed tight. A package of all things wonderful and Canadian.


Explain to me how in the huge country of america there is no Kraft peanut butter to be found. However there is everything else Kraft... some moron forgot about the peanut butter. As for the ketchup chips, I never really bought them in Canada but as soon as I cross that border I miss and want them. Matt tries to pretend he doesn't like them but we all know he does.  If you don't know the bliss that is Pury's chocolate hedgehogs, my condolences. I would share with you but they are already gone.

Dad's arrival also meant that mom was now staying in a hotel with him and I lost my extra set of hands. I was terrified but Will pulled though like a champ and I was able to get some sleep. 

William loves to entertain and make people laugh. He was quite pleased with his larger audience and quickly began his greatest trick- flatulence...


Just try to keep a straight face when he lets out a toot on you. 

After his comedy act he settled down in Grandad's arms and began his photo shoot. 





First family photo!

Thanks Nanny and Grandad for everything. We love you!







1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful blog that you have composed. Congratulations to everyone and I must say you look amazing after just giving birth. Heather

    ReplyDelete