Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Friday, November 18, 2011

Sir William

No, I did not name my son after Prince William... even though I have had a huge crush on him ever since I can remember.


But that all changed when I met Matt.


Obviously.

Earlier this week Sir William had his 2 week appointment. I will have you all know that I was fully clothed when I arrived and again when I left. Success! 

While I was pregnant, I was convinced my baby was going to be AT LEAST 9 pounds at birth. I was 10, 1 and Matt was over 9.  So lets just say I was pleasantly surprised when Will was only 6, 14.

Here are his stats 2 weeks later.

Weight      8 pounds 1 ounce    (25th percentile)
Length      21 3/4 inches           (80th percentile)
Head         14 cm                      (20th percentile)

How funny that they include the head size. I would love to know what percentile my head is, why don't we know this about ourselves?

So what has Sir William been up to now that he's 2 weeks older and wiser too?

He sleeps in his crib... most of the time. We got smart and Matt elevated the mattress on one end. We find he does better elevated due to his abundance of gas.



He LOVES his car seat. Either in the car or in his stroller it doesn't matter he is content either way.

Will rocks tummy time and has a blast until his head becomes too heavy to bare, then he just takes a break.

Getting your diaper changed isn't as traumatic as it once was... In fact it's kinda boring now.


Yes that polo onesie is for a 3 month old... as you can see its just barely long enough but a little bit baggy... oh dear

He loves just hanging out with Mom and Dad in his "boppy" 


With all the pictures taken of him he is starting to master posing. "The Thinker"

The swaddle is still the greatest.


Yesterday was our first successful bath where he didn't scream murder or pee on me. I was so proud and grateful I didn't need to bathe after his bath.

I cannot believe William will be 3 weeks old this weekend. Who pressed fast forward? 







No comments:

Post a Comment