Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Friday, September 2, 2011

Baby Vickery

Getting ready for "Baby" has been swell. I am anxiously awaiting little baby feet to fill the tiny shoes,


little baby arms and legs to fit into these onesies 



and a little baby bottom to use all these diapers.


It all got that much more real when I came home with little baby bedding. I suppose it is called nesting..



All this anxious anticipating has lead me to wonder all about our little guy. I think its pretty normal to wonder what your baby will look like. Who's eyes, nose, smile, he will inherit. What his personality will be like and if he will play all the sports his father and grandfather are dreaming of but I don't know if its normal to turn to the internet for answers.


Parent 1
Your Baby

Parent 2

















So this is what Morphsters thinks our little dude will look like... Brown eyes?...I question the accuracy but it is pretty fun non the less.  


Personally I think he will look more like this...


Whatever he looks like we are getting pretty excited, and on my end, impatient to meet him.  

1 comment:

  1. lol...your posts make me laugh...we are anxious and excited for him to come too! :)
    (Mom Vic)

    ReplyDelete