Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Can you really blame me? Thats just funny.

Before we moved to Eugene we had free cable.  Matt and I would watch a few shows together like, "Fatal Attractions" on animal planet or "Seinfeld," mostly we would watch movies together. BUT Sundays were different, Sundays meant it was time to watch "America's Funniest Home Videos!" and I would look forward to this all day. You may place judgements on our shows of choice but if we didn't watch them then we wouldn't have seen this little nugget of gold.





and I wouldn't have been inspired to do this... 



And you wouldn't have seen Matt do that outside the Law building in front of all his new friends.

So your welcome for watching "America's Funniest Home Videos" and don't judge me like that ever again.

Bah ha ha! Disclaimer- Matt is aware that I posted this, he is such a good sport. I love him for so many reasons but one of them is, I know this will be happening to me soon too. 







3 comments:

  1. Matt dancing was funny...the embarrassed giggle before was just as classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you! And that video of Matt made my day as well.

    ReplyDelete