Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Friday, April 13, 2012

Tag

My friend Sydney Jordan tagged me in this. Since she threatens to "hunt (people) down and make them do it" I thought I would comply. That, and our children are betrothed, so I figure I should keep the relationship good between the future in-laws. 
With that said,

Rules:
Post these rules.
Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you.
Create 11 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag.
Tag 11 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged)

First of all let me just say that I hate "get to know you questions" I was recently at a party where someone asked me, "What do you do in your spare time." GU! are we on a first date?! Secondly, I was holding a new born... Don't make me sad when I realize I have NO spare time. I guess I felt lazy saying my new past time was sleeping. Anyway here are 11 unasked questions finally answered about myself. 

1. Why did you start blogging?
It seemed like the thing to do. I have wonderful friends and family that live so far away from me, it's a nice way of keeping them updated on our lives. Mostly I blog for me, as a way to fight against Alzheimer's. I have the worst memory.   


2. Favorite store?

Nordstroms (I am in heaven in their shoe department) and Club Monico, I am so sad they don't have one in the states... in Eugene anyway. I also love Target and Costco with all my heart!

3. What cheers you up on a crappy day?

Listening to my favorite songs blaring in the car while driving to the ocean. I don't know what it is about the ocean but it always calms be down and makes me happy again. Here in Eugene it's a little to far so I settle on my music or a good book. 

4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I will be in depression after turning thirty. Just kidding. I hope to be in the north west. And when I say "North West" I really mean a suburb of Seattle, Portland or Vancouver. Matt will be out of school and hopefully have a job that he loves. We will be paying off horrendous law school loans and if I'm lucky... Doing renovations to our first home. I'll be recruiting my dad for that one 

5. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate would be my pick 85% of the time. Preferably truffles. YUM. 

6. Spring must have?

Colored jean capris, maxi skirt, wedges, and retro one-piece bathing suit. 

7. All-time favorite movie?

It entirely depends on my maturity level at the time of selection ... the time of the month also greatly influences my decision. I want to say the movies I watch over and over would be, Pride and Prejudice and The Holiday. My favorite comedy would have to be Wayne's World.

8. Who/What inspires you?

Who: Matt. I don't know anyone who is more honest, humble and diligent.
What: Again I have to say the Ocean. I am a west coast girl.

9. Random fact about yourself?

I am secretly in love with the old T.V series "The Nanny" you know the one from the 90's. 

Yep. I have the first 3 seasons on DVD. I would have them all except they don't sell them. 

10. Dream travel spot?

Ireland and Holland. One day.

11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I would be able to fall asleep quickly and anywhere. Matt has this talent of being able to fall asleep while talking if he's tired enough. It takes me anywhere from 15-30 mins to fall asleep. When we travel it moves to about an hour before I'm actually sleeping. With out my own bed, blankets and pillow it's so hard for me to sleep. I HATE it! It's also a bad trait to have with a baby. Once I'm up- I'm up. 

Okay maybe I would change two things. I would have perfect vision without contacts. Hello, laser eye surgery. Well that would work if I wasn't so grossed out and petrified of surgery ON MY EYES! EW! No thanks.


That's it. Now don't mess with the tagging-blog-gods and do it too if I tagged you. 

Erica Cochrane (It's about time you blogged)

No comments:

Post a Comment