Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Friday, April 13, 2012

Band-aid

There is nothing that makes you feel worse then when your child is hurt. Today I found William's first wound. I had no idea how he hurt himself and felt neglectful after noticing blood on his pinky-toe and wondering how long it had been there. Bad mom, bad. I grabbed a band-aid and proceeded to try and wrap it around his tiny toe... nearly an impossible task. After some serious distraction from Dad, I succeeded.


So sad. 

Well, my band-aid didn't last long.


 Here he is after a nap, band-aid-less.


It almost blends in with the pock-a-dots but it's there on the top left. How in the world did it end up there?

More importantly was still how he cut himself??

Then we discovered blood on the carpet.


He had bounced with so much passion he gave himself a rug burn. 
Shoes and socks are now mandatory while in the jumberoo!


1 comment: