Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birthday Week/Spring Break

Sometimes when you're really lucky, wonderful people are a part of your life. I am lucky a lot. My parents gave me the best God-Mother and Father you could ever ask for- Heather and Jim Voss. Through all of my years they have added smiles to my face along with overwhelming love and support. Heather and I share the same birthday and therefore we are kindred spirits. In her infinite wisdom she passed on the knowledge of a "Birthday-week." When it is your Birthday-week you can be as demanding as you want about the most ridiculous things. Why? "because it's my birthday week." Genius.

This Birthday week was Matt's spring break which was perfect because it meant he had time for what was really important. Me. And my birthday week. 

William loves having Matt home. 

Dad always spices things up.




And they bond over manly things





About half way through the week we decided to drive up to Kennewick, WA to visit Matt's parents.

We were able to get out of the house and have an actual date night which was amazing. On my birthday Matt took me out to "The Hunger Games"!!!!! I was so excited. We were also able to watch Chad in the play, "The West Side Story" Impressive acting skills. Watch out for the name Chad Vickery in the bright lights. 

Matt also made me one of the best cheese cakes I have ever eaten 


It was a wonderful Birthday Week/ Spring break. Mostly Birthday Week





No comments:

Post a Comment