Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Snoop Dogg

Without any disrespect to snoop dogg...  My pre-teen self loved you with Dr Dre. In fact still D R E is the only song I know how to play on the piano.

Proof


What? don't you rap about your country on its birthday after decorating flag cookies? cause the Vickery's do. 

It has become rather concerning to me that I catch Matthew singing snoops lasted hit. "Young and wild and free" with Wiz Khalifa. I have chosen to leave the song out of this posting... but here is the chorus:

So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out
Thats how it's supposed to be
Living young and wild and free

There are so many things wrong about my husband singing these lyrics (although he is wearing 501's as the song suggests). 

I knew I had to say something when he started singing, "Roll one. Smoke one" in front of our child. 

Picture of snoop dogg



Picture of my husband


Can you see the problem?

Unrelated to the song but probably my favorite clip of Snoop, way to make pig-tails masculine.


No comments:

Post a Comment