Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Friday, January 27, 2012

William's Classified

***Single white male looking for play date***


3 Months old, 25 inches and approx 13 pounds (on a good day.) Blue eyes, blond/ bald hair with an athletic build. I would describe my style as old man chic with a touch of nautical flare. I am mostly looking for someone to lye around with and watch me hit my stomach like a gorilla- my main past time. I am also up for walks, car rides, shopping or watching t.v. My favorite show is Ellen. I secretly watch it everyday while mom is making dinner and I fake playing with my toys . My favorite music would have to be, Cold Play or sounds of the womb- both very relaxing. Possible candidates must be comfortable with over active salivary glands and extreme flatulence which, on the rare occasion, may result in pooh all over you, me or both.  Keep in mind that in a 24 hour period I am asleep for 18 so please coordinate with my mom. 

2 comments:

  1. If you need a play date partner, me and claire would love it! Let us know when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is 3 months old already!! He is super cute Emma!
    If we lived in the same country we could go on walks together (that way my girls wouldn't crush him despite their kind intentions)!

    ReplyDelete