Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Canadian Thanksgiving



Fall is my most favorite time of year. I just love the change in climate as the leaves become their finest and my flip flops are replaced by fall boots and sweaters. Fall holds Thanksgiving (twice!) Halloween and preparations for Christmas. It is also a friendly companion to pies, candy apples, stews, apple cider, pumpkins and this fall- our baby!



Its safe to say that I have been craving a turkey dinner since June and was thrilled to have the excuse, Canadian Thanksgiving!


Now while turkey is one of my most favorite meals, I really don't like preparing it. There is just something about poultry that grosses me right out. This is where Matt really steps up and saves me from the uncooked slippery beast . What a champ!  



I really did a poor job photo documenting our thanksgiving celebration but I did manage to take a picture of my Canadian apple pie 


I promise we have friends that came and celebrated with us.  We all looked super hot too, I just forgot about the camera and was focused on stuffing my face. 

I love Thanksgiving, both of them!





No comments:

Post a Comment