Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Family Photos

I kind of love the fact that William was born in October because it's such a fun and beautiful time to get photo's taken. Here are our 2014 photo's for anyone who cares because I failed at Christmas card sending. I even made them and bought stamps... I blame the flu which destroyed our November/December and beginning of January but most importantly, 40% of my Christmas cheer and 80% of my baking and crafting ambition. In fact, after these photo's where taken we all broke out in pink eye. Can I just say that this cold and flu season has been horrendous and I have never longed for my spring allergies so badly!


We're not quite sure where William pulled out this wink from


until we looked at these pictures we didn't even know he had seen a wink or could physically do it


but wink he did







It was colder than it looked and I had to wrap Paul up in my jacket to keep those little hands warm




I didn't know what was in store for me when I became a mother to two boys


Now I can't envision anything else. I love playing trains, cars, dinosaurs and play fighting. I love watching them get covered in dirt and explore. I love my little boys.  
Girls obviously do all those same things but having boys has helped me grow in ways I never imagined. 


I hope that they'll be friends always, as they are now


William looks like such a big kid in this photo












I want to eat those baby cheeks



William is such a ham and was eating up the attention 




My boys.
 Paul's face is killing me and William looks like he's trying to squirm out of the picture but I love it. 




This picture almost makes me cry when I think he'll grow up and not snuggle into me like this forever



Family photo's are frustrating.  Organizing a nap friendly lighting friendly time, coordinating outfits, begging children to cooperate and of course the awkwardness of having someone take your picture make me drag my feet but the frozen moments and memories are always worth it. 


Oh and of course, Photo credit to Chutikorn Photography here in Klamath





No comments:

Post a Comment