Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Thursday, December 5, 2013

September

September brought us back home to Eugene for Matt's final year of Law School! Let me tell you I am both bummed and excited about this. You see, while Matt has been hard at work, William and I have been busy making wonderful life long friends in one of the most beautiful places ever. I. Love. Eugene!  

What better way to celebrate our return than attending the Eugene Celebration Parade. We have missed this the past two years and so I was thrilled we would be back in time to attend. Never before have I been to a parade with so many political statements. If you're ever in Eugene in September I highly recommend it. Actually, it might have been the very end of August but whatever.



This float was for the local nudest colony. Someone ran up to check if they really were naked. Turns out they weren't. I was surprised to find out that this colony requires a membership fee. Apparently naked volley ball requires some funding.   Matt says it's worth it. 



Political statements, random community groups and strange bicycles took the show. It was all I could have dreamed of and more. 



Here is a cheesy picture of Matt on his last first day of school. Unless he surprises me with a new academic adventure, which wouldn't surprise me in the least.


We quickly got back into our Eugene routine and as usual the summer felt like a strange blur of a dream world. A big thanks to Matt's parents who yet again helped us move. They really are the best and if you need moving help I can give you their information. In helping us alone they could start up a business!

No comments:

Post a Comment