Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Friday, April 19, 2013

Catch up

Since I haven't really blogged since February I figured today was the day to play catch up.

We had Valentines day. It was so romantic... Matt was in DC and I was in Yakima. I know, poor Matt stuck in lame old DC while I got to party it up in Yakima.


Since Sydney and I both lost our valentines to a law conference in DC, we thought we'd support this blossoming relationship in hopes for future Valentines days. 


My little valentine. 


He didn't get me anything.


Guess he was focused on another.


True story... The Jordan's will be in Yakima this summer with us and I couldn't be happier
P.S Matt has an internship at a law firm in Yakima this summer. 


Yakima's ball pit = heaven on earth, if you're William








Sydney, If these pictures look familiar... it's only because I stole them from you. 


William was also please to fit in a little male bonding


and do manly things.




Eating  his first Valentine chocolate strawberry.


and experiencing his first tea party






How could I not subtly encourage this mandatory arranged marriage? 


Big thanks to these ladies for including us in their Valentines festivities so we didn't have to stay in Eugene alone missing our Valentine. 

Oh yeah, and Matt got to see stuff like this


















Which is cool too, if you're into that kind of thing, no ball pit though. 























No comments:

Post a Comment