Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Canada Day

Oh Canada Day, your are one of my favorites! This year the actual day found us on the road en route to Idaho for a family reunion (more on that later). 

I couldn't let the opportunity to celebrate pass us by, so we celebrated in August.


I had found awesome Photo Booth props and was too excited to not use them.


And Matt printed the Biebs off for me because he's awesome. 

 My sister and parents had mailed me poutine and chocolate supplies so I couldn't eat them all on my own... 

We enjoyed Canada Dry, Nanaimo bars, Poutine, Ketchup chips, Chocolate bars, and other things. But really who needs anything more than Poutine and Nanaimo bars?

I didn't take any pictures of the decorations or the food, which is too bad because they were awesome.

I did however take pictures of these cool cats











Our neighbors Mary, Vake and Gill


The Mencl's 


The Trejo's


The Phair's


Our neighbors: The Rooney's 



The Olsen's


The Steven's


The Johnson's came down for this grand occasion from Portland.
We were so happy to see them! 


The cat was out of the bag, officially, about our move and I spent a lot of time holding back tears. I am going to miss every single one of these people terribly. 

Good friends are hard to find and we have been so lucky here.






















No comments:

Post a Comment