Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Matthew. Emma. William. Paul

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Visit From London Town

Last Sunday we were getting ready for church and about to head out he door when Matt says, "We can't leave yet...... something is being delivered."  When I asked what would ever be delivered on a Sunday he gave me a sly smile and answered his phone.
First mistake- I'd know that voice anywhere. 
Second mistake- her husband then got on the phone, I knew that voice too.
It was confirmed.

"It's Erica, isn't it!!"  
Silence
"Tell me right now! Erica is in Utah and she's on her way HERE"
"We need to meet up with somebody, they're lost"
Giddy dance 

This was the second time Erica surprise attacked me, last time she jumped out of the bushes in a parking lot and scared the crap out of me. This time they ducked in a mysterious rented car... but I was on to them!

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice...... You can't fool me twice.

Getting lost during a reunion wasn't the first time either. After flying into London (Ontario) and expecting to see Erica to greet me, I was alone. After a very LONG time we determined she was in the wrong part of the airport. Another time she met me like this.


Safe to say that whenever we meet, it's memorable. 

Do you have a friend in your life where you seem to do the SAME things all the time. Like have the same job, marry guys with the same name and have your first baby within a month of one another ( to name a few.) If you don't, you're missing out.





This time was a little different- we're mothers... 




The boys loved the trampoline! 




William, meet Marcus. You're best friends because your mothers say so!




Marcus and William loved spending time with each other... even if there were a few battles of strength and wits.  




Dear Cochrane's, 
Please come back!









No comments:

Post a Comment